Solexine
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

the hungarian golden child

2 posters

Gå ner

the hungarian golden child Empty the hungarian golden child

Inlägg  2econdskin sön okt 31, 2010 4:26 pm

hi all

i just wanted to share my newest velo solex ( if you can call a hungarian velo that Very Happy )
I bought it in august and ive had my share of problems with the engine ( se motorforum ), but after a good overhaul it ran pretty smooth. I ve fixed up the lights and i must say, in comparasion with the original solex whos illumination is pretty bad ( just my experience ), this one can really make night into day. It has both high and low beam and a horn.
i tried another way with the rearlights and put 2xLED diodes, with a 300ohm resistance ( modstand) welded to the +side. It works pretty well so far.

The paint wasn't all that great and it had alot of scratches, so i pimped it up and painted it with gold paint, finishing it of with a layer of clear paint ( klar lak ). I just thought it could look rather fun and make some heads turn Laughing ( and it did, ive been ridin' it all week to almost every bystanders amusement )

So here it is "goldmember"

2econdskin
2econdskin

Antal inlägg : 20
Ort/Town : aarhus/ Denmark
Registration date : 10-05-01

Till överst på sidan Gå ner

the hungarian golden child Empty Sv: the hungarian golden child

Inlägg  BrianSolex sön feb 27, 2011 4:22 am

Very nice!
BrianSolex
BrianSolex